I thought Charlemagne the god put him in his place and said what everybody’s been wanting to say: Kanye’s lost, he doesn’t even know who/what he is or what he stands for anymore.
What was funny to me is that he’s a well-known racist, but during the Breakfast Club interview he says he wants his “movie” (legacy) to be like a mix between “Walt Disney and Michelangelo”…both white men.
Charlamagne said it best, paraphrased: his issues are no longer common people issues. his biggest issue now is that he lost 11 mill on his clothing line…that Louis Vuitton’s president won’t take a meeting with him; Rich people problems. He wants to be a revolutionary, but doesn’t walk with the people or try to understand them anymore. College Dropout ‘Ye did. There was empowerment, inspiration, and street knowledge/stories in that album, but he got rich and big-headed, and pretty soon that’s all he’s gonna be left with: his money and his big-ass head.
This explains what I think about Kanye West now so perfectly.
Thanks a lot! Happy that you have an interest in my blog! I’ll be answering your questions now.
1. I do not have a girlfriend at the moment. Not really looking for someone. I used to be with someone for quite awhile but that ended awhile back. That’s another story in itself.
2. I don’t have a guy best friend more like “brothers from other mothers” lol.
3. I don’t have a girl best friend for two reason, one being that I don’t really have a lot of friends who are girls and second being that whenever I had a girl best friend, they ended being much more than just a friend in my eyes. You could think of that as a good/bad thing.
4. What kind of guy am I? We’ll you could say that I’ll be a very good friend to someone I guess. I’ll joke around sometimes and other times I’ll be serious. I don’t drink or smoke. Not really a party person, but I go out sometimes. I like cars especially the “Z” series of cars. I like video games. I also like manga and anime a lot! I also really like transformers, super heroes, Star Wars, and a while bunch of other stuff. I like music mainly hip-hop, r&b, and Japanese music. I like certain clothes, shoes, and hats. I do some amateur level photography, and I do some fitness from time to time. As a friend, I’ll have your back no matter what, especially since I don’t really know a lot of people, friends are a big factor in my life so I appreciate everyone of them. As a boyfriend, I will always be loyal no matter what. I’ll always try and be the best I can and do whatever I can for that significant other. I’d try to be a strong support system at the same time try to knock some sense into whoever it is if I knew they were wrong. I’m not the greatest person, but I’ll definitely not give up unless something major happens and I’ll have to.
5. I have three favorite ice creams. First being the Orange Creamsicle that they sell in the ice cream trucks, second is green tea ice cream, and third is Thai tea ice cream.
Hope this answered your questions.